1. CD-SSAT utilizes 3-D "motion analysis system " toassess and treatkinetics and kinematics (Faulty Biomechanics) of the spine in weight bearing position (functional position).
2. Small wireless sensors,measure body movements in real time and create 3D representations of spinal columns and other joints and compares them over time. After assessment patients perform numerous physical therapy exercises by using the computer to monitor their movements while exercising.
3. It allows the therapist to program the prescribed range of motion, and a warning sound lets the patient know if he has gone past the recommended level.
4. The playful presentation of the exercises makes it easier for the patient to participate fully by asking him to mimic movements on screen, selected by the therapist. By getting more involved, the patient is more aware of his physical condition and the therapy strategy he needs to follow.
5. For exercises that require patients to learn how to support themselves, sensors can be combined with a force platform which lets the therapist work on the patient's balance by using visual feedback and having them perform proprioception exercises or ankle exercises. It is a very useful and reliable tool for measuring the pressure areas of the foot. It is very helpful in spine conditions that lead to uneven weight bearing on feet and conditions like plantar fasciitis, ankle sprains, flat foot and even sacroiliac joint dysfunctions.
6. This unique system supplies real-time graphs / curves that update the therapist on the patient's condition and their progression throughout the course of their treatment at Capri Spine Clinic.
7. Thus, CD-SSAT system reinforces the therapist's ability to observe, measure and monitor in detail the patient's articular mobility and muscular strength while developing their mobility and balance.
It is a highly advanced tool used to correct the biomechanical faults of spine. The adjuster pro device is used in addition to manual therapy (mobilization and manipulation) to gently tap the vertebra (specific facet joint) back into place which corrects the biomechanical positional fault thereby providing quick and long lasting results.