1. Capri Spine Clinic, soon opens its new department at Indirapuram,where advance machines will be used for spinal assessment by our expert physiotherapists who possess finesse in manual therapy skills. The tradition of excellence continues with its soon to be inaugurated department at Gurgaon.
2. Hiring of new staff in October '14 with excellence in communication and knowledge to meet the standard set by us, for different branches of Capri and their clinical training with all specialized manual therapy skills.
3. Hands on workshop on mulligan concept for 8 days by Dr. Deepak Kumar in India. For the Schedule of the courses visit us at www.capri4physio.com
4. Workshop on Mc Connel Taping by Dr. Deepak and Dr. Bhini in Delhi and across India. For Brochure Visit us at www.capri4phyio.com
5.Examination for Certified Mulligan Practitioner (CMP) will be held in DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai from 7th to 10th Oct. 2014 for the Physiotherapists trained in Mulligan Concept with three days preparatory class by Dr. Deepak Kumar
6. 1st ever Certified Mulligan Practitioner's (CMP) Conference in the world at DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai from 10th to 12th October 2014, with scientific sessions in form of paper and poster presentations
7. 2nd visit of Brain Mulligan to India, as guest of honour for the conference. This Time CMPs will be facilitated by Brian Mulligan on last day of CMP Conference.